5 Factors That Affect The Roof Washing Cost
As the weather starts to warm up, roofers are in high demand. This increased demand has led to a rise in the roof washing cost. But what are the factors that affect the cost of roof washing? Here are the most important ones:
- The size of the roof – The larger the roof, the more expensive it will be to wash it. This is because more time and effort is required to clean a larger roof.
- The type of roof – The type of roof you have will also affect the cost of roof washing. For example, tile roofs are more difficult to clean than asphalt shingles, so they will typically cost more to wash.
- The pitch of the roof – The pitch of the roof (how steep it is) will also affect the cost of roof washing. Steep roofs are more difficult to clean and require special equipment, so they will typically cost more to wash.
- The number of stories – The number of stories on your home will also affect the cost of roof washing. This is because it takes more time to clean a two-story home than a one-story home.
- The location – The location of your home will also affect the cost of roof washing. If you live in an area with a lot of trees, for example, there will be more leaves and debris on your roof that need to be removed. This means that it will take longer to clean your roof and thus, it will cost more.
These are just a few of the factors that can affect the cost of roof washing. If you want to get an accurate estimate, it’s best to contact a professional roof washing company. They will be able to give you a more accurate estimate based on your specific situation.
Tips for Keeping Roof Clean All Year
If you want to keep your roof clean all year long, here are a few tips to help you out:
- Make sure that you keep your gutters clean. Debris and leaves can accumulate in your gutters, which can then fall onto your roof and cause damage.
- Keep trees trimmed back away from your home. This will help to prevent leaves and branches from falling onto your roof.
- Sweep or hosing down your roof every few months. This will help to get rid of any dirt or other debris that may have accumulated.
- Install a gutter guard system. This will help to keep leaves and other debris from building up in your gutters, and will make it easier to clean them out.
- Have your roof cleaned by a professional at least once a year. A professional will be able to remove all the dirt, debris, and moss that has built up on your roof, and will also check for any damage that may need to be repaired.
Following these tips, you can help to keep your roof clean and in good condition all year long. If you have any questions about roof washing or need a professional to clean your roof, contact a local roofing company today. they would be happy to help you out.