House Power Washing
Whether you have vinyl siding or a more traditional siding which requires painting, stains such as mold or mildew can have a lasting impact on both the curb appeal as well as your homes exterior finish.
If you are considering painting your home’s exterior then you will definitely want to eliminate these unsightly funguses prior to investing in a new paint job. Before you make any decisions, DeMark’s Building Maintenance Solutions suggest you consider power washing your home’s exterior prior to moving forward with any exterior home projects! There are quite a few reasons to power-washing your home and we’ve laid a couple of them out below to help you decide what’s best for your home’s facade.
- Pressure washing can save you money. Pressure washing, like gutter cleaning or window washing, are both smart preventative maintenances for your home. Most exterior surfaces can result in costly repairs if they’re not maintained and power washing is one of the most cost-effective options for restoring large exterior surface areas.
- Pressure washing prevents permanent damage. After a winter season of grime and stains attacking your home, neglecting to remove the dirt can cause serious problems and even permanent damage. Compared to traditional cleaning solutions, power washing can quickly and easily remove grime with little impact on the environment or the quality of the surface material.
- Pressure Washing Prepares Surfaces. Wisconsin winters can be long and brutal, and our other three favorite seasons are the perfect time to tackle cleaning projects and pressure washing is the perfect place to start. Prepare surfaces for any painting or refinishing you might be considering, such as re-staining a deck or painting exposed brick, pressure washing will prepare the surface better than any other cleaning process or solution.
- Don’t worry about lack of equipment. From large hoses to ladders, pressure washing requires some tools. Rather than trying to find all the necessary materials, eliminate the hassle and call DeMark’s today for a quote to let the professionals handle the dirty work.
- Stay Safe. Avoid potential self injury from climbing ladders, balancing on your roof, or lifting heavy equipment. Professional power washers are trained and experienced to accomplish the tasks at hand, regardless of project size or type.
Once you have determined that your home may need a wash, call DeMark’s to ask any questions you may have or to get a quote. Power washing can be meticulous, time-consuming, and difficult to those not familiar with the process. Easily check this task off your spring cleaning list this year with a quick call (262-894-2057) to DeMark’s!
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.